Saturday, December 19, 2015

I got this

I've been on this journey to find myself for a few years. I needed someone in my life to balance me, trust me, let me find myself, let me fall and help me get back up. I have certainly found that in David. With the coming of the new year, I'm going to tell him that I love him but am not in love with him. From the first date, my heart belonged to him. David didn't stand a chance. He would never fully have my whole heart. When my head was on straight and we were good, I have never been happier. I'm going to try again. I'm going to leave this happy home and I'm going to ask if he can learn to love me again. It will be a huge risk but I know that if I'm thinking of loving someone else, then o shouldn't be with David. That's not fair to him or to me. I don't think he will be willing to give me a chance after all these years, but I know I will regret it if I don't try. The new year will hopefully be the start of the best years of my life. 
~CHEERS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment