Sunday, November 29, 2015

:(

I'm feeling very alone tonight. Sometimes you just want a friend to reach out to you instead of you always being the one to reach first. I don't have anyone like that in my life. I don't have a best friend. I don't have anyone that knows me inside and out. I don't have anyone that I would call if I was in need of being saved. I just don't have that. I've always been friends with more guys than girls but I gave all that up years ago. I cut out the guys in my life because in the end they just all wanted to date me. I wanted friends, not people who pretended to be my friend until I became single then wanted more. I did have a best friend but sadly I lost her to my divorce. Since her, it's been no one. Some days I'm fine with it because it eliminates drama but some days like today I wish I was surrounded by a ton of people I call friends. I will always extend myself to people and tell them they can reach out to me if they need a friend. I say this because it's something I don't have. One day maybe I will have what I search for.

No comments:

Post a Comment