Sunday, August 17, 2014

I kissed a girl...

"I'm not feeling it," she said as she got off me and stood at the end of the bed. The alcohol was wearing off, she was sobering up. Her husband just laid there so I went over to her. Both of us standing naked, feeling vulnerable. She was the first girl I had kissed, the first girl I would be naked with, the only girl. I tried to convince her that everything was ok, to come back to bed, to let Evan or her husband please her. She was confused, lost, scared. She left the bedroom and sat on a chair in the living room. It was obvious our foursome was over. Evan and I got dressed but I didn't want to leave. I was still feeling the alcohol and didn't want it to end. I liked it. I liked being the center of the attention. Attention from Evan, from a strange man, from a woman. They all wanted to please me and I wanted it. Evan could tell that I was pushing too hard to convince this now sober woman to try again so he picked me up and flung me over his shoulder. "That was fucking hot," Evan said as we headed home in the car. "I think I liked it more than I should," I said with a sly smirk on my face. We didn't live far from their place so the drive was short. I replayed the events in my head over and over and when we got back to our bedroom I was so charged up that I attacked. Evan was naked before he even hit the bed. I had my fun...with her, now I wanted to please him.

He was hard and ready to go. So big, so hard. I straddled him getting ready to put my lips on his cock. So deep, I never gagged. I stroked him with my hard following my mouth up and down. Teasing the tip of his cock with my tongue. I peaked up to catch his reaction and he was feeling it. The look in his eyes, I knew he wanted me. I knew I could make him happy. He made it last and I was more than happy to invest the time. Rubbing, licking, sucking  kissing his cock until he couldn't hold it any longer. "I'm gonna cum," his voice was strained. With his release he filled my mouth and I swallowed. He always tasted so good. I leaned up and put my lips on his. I wanted him to taste himself. I wanted him to taste the passion.
This was never the way I planned, not my intention
I got so brave, drink in hand, lost my discretion
It's not what I'm used to, just wanna try you on
I'm curious for you caught my attention
I kissed a girl and I liked it, the taste of her cherry chapstick
I kissed a girl just to try it, I hope my boyfriend don't mind it
It felt so wrong, it felt so right, don't mean I'm in love tonight
I kissed a girl and I liked it, I liked it
No, I don't even know your name, it doesn't matter
You're my experimental game, just human nature
It's not what good girls do, not how they should behave
My head gets so confused, hard to obey
I kissed a girl and I liked it, the taste of her cherry chapstick
I kissed a girl just to try it, I hope my boyfriend don't mind it
It felt so wrong, it felt so right, don't mean I'm in love tonight
I kissed a girl and I liked it, I liked it
Us girls we are so magical, soft skin, red lips, so kissable
Hard to resist, so touchable, too good to deny it
Ain't no big deal, it's innocent
I kissed a girl and I liked it, the taste of her cherry chapstick
I kissed a girl just to try it, I hope my boyfriend don't mind it
It felt so wrong, it felt so right, don't mean I'm in love tonight
I kissed a girl and I liked it, I liked it
~Katy Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment