Tuesday, April 3, 2012

All Better

So recently I posted about some "crazy" stuff that was going on in my life.  All is better now.  I confronted the person who I thought was behind these things and since then, no contact has been made and nothing new has happened.  It was extremely hard dealing with all that was going on (my past being brought up) because at the same time, my meds had stopped working.  My doctor changed my medication and I know they say it could take up to 6 weeks to get in your system, but DAMN...I really needed them to work right away.  They didn't though.  I was acting so out of character because the meds were completely out of my system.  David said he didn't even recognize me.  I was so different from the last 2 years. He said the tone of my voice was different and the expressions on my face were also.  It was really hard for me.  I can't recall the last time I was this withdrawn.  But here's the flip side...the meds have finally kicked in (about a week ago).  I feel better than I ever have.  The new medicine is working perfectly! I feel so good about who I am and where I am in life.  I don't have a single bad thought about my past and I feel at peace with it.  I feel like the honesty that was told between me and David has brought us closer than I ever thought we could be.  I feel safe with him.  I'm not looking for the ball to drop.  I'm not waiting for that bad thing to happen.  It's really good with us.  I thought we were great before, but I feel different about everything now.  I feel really secure.  I feel like nothing or no one could come between us.  Really the best way to describe everything is I feel at peace.  It's a great feeling. :)

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am doing better than ever!!



~Jen

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are feeling better : ) I was worried about you.

    ReplyDelete