Sunday, January 8, 2012

High Anxiety Time!

The time is upon us again...Jillian's MRI.  For those of you that do not know, my daughter Jillian is a brain cancer survivor.  She is due for her routine MRI at CHOP on Tuesday, January 10th.  We always ask for prayers at this time.  Please pray for a clear MRI for our daughter on Monday, January 9th at 8 pm and then again on Tuesday, January 10th at 9 am.  We believe in the power of prayer and the louder we pray, the more God can't ignore us.

I will let everyone know the results...we are not leaving the hospital without them.  Two MRI's ago was the only time we had news we weren't happy with.  They saw "something", not sure what...but "something".  They did the MRI again about a month later and she was all clear.  This is always a stressful/high anxiety time for me.  I am always flooded with a ton of thoughts and emotions.  David knows the routine...I am guaranteed to cry leading up to the day of her MRI.  Thank God for him...he's such a big supporter and understands my anxiety.  He never makes it worse, only better.  To give you a glimpse of how stressful the MRI time is for me...I scheduled a counseling session for Monday the 9th.  I'm hoping to relieve David of some of my anxiety and put it on my counselor.  LOL.  Isn't that what they are there for??





~Jen

4 comments:

  1. what a tough little cookie your daughter is! You and your family will be in my thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you are baby! Love you so much!! OA

    ReplyDelete