Saturday, December 31, 2011

"It was like 20 times"

Do you remember the first time you heard your parents having sex?  I do...I was young but I remember it like it was yesterday.  It was our last night in our home on Washington Court before moving.  I was sleeping on my matress on my bedroom floor and could not sleep at all.  It was a sad night for me...I was leaving behind all my neighborhood friends.  Then I heard it...not a word from my mom just my dad.  OMFG!!!!!!  Yup...they were having sex.  Not a clue how long it had lasted but it seemed like forever.  I tried to get under the covers and put the pillow over my head but nothing worked.  I sooooo did not want to hear that.  Now, as a parent, I wonder the same thing...do my kids hear us??? 

My worst nightmare has come true!!! Haley fell asleep on the couch last night so we grabbed some blankets and tucked her in downstairs for the night.  We headed upstairs, watched a movie in bed (Hall Pass...it was hilarious) and then had a little fun :)  Right after we finished, I heard Haley moving around downstairs and a few minutes later she came upstairs and went into her bedroom.

This morning Haley came into our bedroom and said, "Daddy, what were you doing last night?  I heard you making all kinds of noises. You were like *grunt* *grunt* *grunt*.  It was like 20 times."  I just kept looking at David but he refused to look at me (knowing he would start cracking up).  He said, "I don't know hon, maybe it was the dog you heard".  She said, "No, it was definitely you daddy." BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.  He finally looked at me and I could see him holding back his laugh.

She left the room and he was mortified (but still started laughing).  I have been teasing him all morning.  This is hilarious to me.  David said it will never happen again.  I asked, "What will never happen again?"  He said, "Sex...sex will never happen again."  I replied, "Then I'm gonna need a hall pass."

HAPPY NEW YEAR, FRIENDS!!!!  GOD BLESS AND MAKE SURE THE KIDS ARE SOUND ASLEEP BEFORE YOU BRING IN THE NEW YEAR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment